- Posted: March 01, 2023Think your office or workplace should reassess its audio-visual setup? Here are a few signs to know when it’s time to upgrade your commercial AV equipment!Read more »
- Posted: February 13, 2023Tags: commercial audio, av equipmentRead more »
Looking to upgrade your church’s sound system? Here’s what every church needs to know when it comes to choosing the best audio system for their place of worship.
- Posted: January 23, 2023Categories: Case StudiesTags: case studyAs the esports industry continues to rapidly evolve, the need for innovative AV equipment to accommodate viewership increases. Check out why video wall processors are changing the way esports venues and stadiums connect and engage with audiences.Read more »
- Posted: January 16, 2023Tags: commercial audioDoes your school or campus need an upgrade on your current audio system? Take a look at these tips for finding the right audio system for your learning institution.Read more »
- Posted: December 12, 2022Tags: hdmi splitter, av equipmentRead more »
Looking to connect all your HDMI displays with picture-perfect video and audio quality? Here’s a step-by-step guide to how you can connect multiple TV displays by using an HDMI splitter.
- Posted: November 14, 2022Tags: av equipmentRead more »
The conference room is, in most cases, the most demanding location in the office when it comes to audio-visual performance. Whether projecting PowerPoint meetings, distributing volume during speeches, or visually demonstrating new products or services, conference rooms always require immense AV needs to ensure every meeting or consultation goes as smoothly as possible.
That’s why AV equipment and connectivity are important factors to consider when setting up a conference room. There are vast AV equipment options, each with its benefits and drawbacks. To get the most out of your AV setup, it is crucial to understand which AV equipment is best suited for your applications and how they all connect with one another.
- Posted: October 26, 2022Tags: commercial audio, audio, a/vLooking to enhance the quality of your restaurant’s audio setup? Here are a few tips to keep in mind when choosing the best audio system for your restaurant.Read more »
- Posted: October 25, 2022Categories: Case StudiesTags: case study, a/vRead more »
Here’s a case study on AV solutions for dental offices, from TVs and digital signage in the lobby to monitors and speakers in every room.
- Posted: September 12, 2022Tags: hdmi splitter, av equipmentRead more »
Having connectivity or performance issues with your HDMI splitter setup? Check out these four tips for troubleshooting HDMI splitters for your next AV installation project.
- Posted: May 08, 2020Categories: Informational, TroubleshootingTags: video capture, prophecyRead more »
PRO-Capture Series Devices Troubleshooting Guide
1. Make sure the HDMI output from source is NOT HDCP protected. The capture device requires non HDCP signal to work.
2. Is the Camera set to 1080p or below? Capture device could not handle the resolution above 1080p60. 1080i sources are not supported.
- Connect your camera to a monitor directly to make sure your HDMI is working properly.
- Connect the camera to a