- Posted: May 08, 2020Categories: Informational, TroubleshootingTags: video capture, prophecyRead more »
PRO-Capture Series Devices Troubleshooting Guide
1. Make sure the HDMI output from source is NOT HDCP protected. The capture device requires non HDCP signal to work.
2. Is the Camera set to 1080p or below? Capture device could not handle the resolution above 1080p60. 1080i sources are not supported.
- Connect your camera to a monitor directly to make sure your HDMI is working properly.
- Connect the camera to a
- Posted: June 26, 2019Categories: InformationalRead more »
There has been a recent trend in AV, involving the integration of built-in downscalers to equipment such as splitters, switches, and matrixes. With little documentation on the topic, this post aims to give some background and explain its importance. We will quickly review what downscaling is and express three reasons why AV installers, enthusiasts, streamers, and the typical user should be excited about it.
Let’s dive right in.
What is Downscaling?
Downscaling allows for content from one source to be played on displays in their native resolution. For example, if your video source outputs 4K (2160p) and you have one 1080p display and one 4K display, t