7 Tips To Choose The Best CAT Cable For Your HDMI or Audio Extender
- - Cat5e/6/7 cables will work with our HDMI or audio extenders; however, you may not get the same quality out of them.
- - Cat 5 cables are better for analog extenders, but NOT for digital transmission such as HDMI extenders. DO NOT USE CAT 5 CABLES!
- - It is recommended to use at least a Cat 6 cable for any set up to ensure quality and to get the most out of your HDMI extender.
- - A 100% Pure Copper Cat 6 cable is the preferred cable and will provide the best results.
- - Keep in mind that the higher the resolution, the shorter the distance it will get. You can extend the distance by using high quality Cat cables such as Cat6/6a/7.
- - Don’t use longer cables than necessary, as the longer the cable is, the more likely it is to lose quality.
- - Self crimped and cut Cat cables are not recommended, unless done by a professional.
CAT6 Full Copper Cables by gofanco: