(OPEN BOX) Prophecy 4K-HDR 1x2 Splitter (PRO-HDRsplit2P)
gofanco® Prophecy 4K HDR 1x2 HDMI 2.0a Splitter - Split one source device to two displays up to 4K @60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit), HDR 4K @60Hz (4:2:0 10-bit). Compliant with HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2/1.4 with 18Gbps bandwidth. Intelligent downscaling detects and configures the video resolution automatically according to the capabilities of each connected monitor.
Game Capture in 1080p - Play in 4K
Use Elgato or other game capture device to record game play footage in 1080p, while acually playing in 4K!
Save money, by not needing to upgrade to an expensive capture card that will allow for this. See video below for demonstration.
gofanco Prophecy 4K HDR 1x2 HDMI 2.0a Splitter with adjustable EDID management and auto video scaling provides a cost effective and an advanced HDMI splitter solution. It allows high quality HDMI video/audio to be transmitted to 2 displays without signal degradation.
Features- HDMI 2.0a compliant
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Supports 4K @60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) and HDR 4K @60Hz (4:2:0 10-bit) with xvYCC, x.v.Color & Deep Color
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD Dolby Digital, DTS, DVD-Audio, LPCM, SACD, MPCM
- Wide frequency range: 25MHz - 600MHz
- Video bandwidth: 18Gbps (Single-link 600MHz)
- Supports resolution downscaling from 4K to 1080p
- EDID management: Pre-programmed settings or EDID learning
- Supports xvYCC, x.v.Color & Deep Color
- Built-in firmware update mechanism (via Mini-USB) for expanded compatibility
- Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
- Low heat generation
- ESD protection: human body model ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]
- Country of origin: Taiwan
- Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS
- HDMI source device, such as computer PCs, Blu-ray players, and media players
- HDMI displays, monitors, and HDTVs
- Downscaling to 720p and 480p is not supported.
- Does NOT support resolution downscaling from 4K2K @60Hz 4:2:2 to 1080P.
- YCbCr 4:2:2 downscaling is not supported.
- Frame rate conversion (e.g., 60Hz to 24Hz) is not supported.
- 4K @30Hz monitors will display in 1080p @60Hz when the source content is 4K @60Hz.
- Splitter can bypass 4K HDR data content but cannot process it to make 4K HDR content fit 1080p proportionally.
What's in the Package
- 4K-HDR 1x2 Splitter
- Power adapter
- User’s manual
Warranty & Support
- Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support